So you want to build a Digital Army Team? Here's how it works:
1) Pick a title: What game are you good at? Digital Army team members can only be assigned to one official D.A. team at a time. Make sure you pick something you think you can WIN!
2) Fill your roster: Recruit Oklahoma locals to fill your team roster. You'll want a fully-manned main roster, as well as 20-40% of the overall team size as backups. Example: For Apex Legends, you'll need a team of 3 for standard competitive game modes, plus at least one player as a backup. (Varies by title)
3) Let R3ttleSnake or GrizzlyLB [Founders] know when you're roster is fully filled. (We're readily available via the team Discord.) and provide roster information.
4) Start looking for local tournaments you plan on attending or competing in. Record Date/Time/Entry-Registration costs and report that to leadership. If you need help finding local events, we're happy to assist.
5) PRACTICE! Until your planned event comes up, practice makes perfect. The Digital Army has provided practice channels on the team Discord for team use and new rooms can be created upon request. When you practice, don't just play. Record and review gameplay footage to check for areas of improvement. Focus on game mechanics and practice any mechanics that may need work before tournament-level play. The most practiced teams often win!
6) At least a week prior to your event, remind leadership that you'll be competing and we'll get you squared away with Digital Army apparel for the meetup, and get your team registered and paid for for competition.
7) GO OUT AND WIN: Each win (or high placement) you bring the Digital Army will increase your sponsorship opportunities. Bring us a tournament win and we'll discuss custom team jerseys, hardware assistance and more.